Innisfree Real Rose Mask Review

by - June 21, 2017



A couple of months ago, Innisfree launched a new wash off masks line called Real Wash Off masks.
They came up with 4 kinds of wash off masks:

- Real Peppermint :
          - Soothing and Refreshing
          - Hydrating and sebum controlling

- Real Grapefruit : Scrub & wash-off type.
          - For clear and brilliant skin
          - Exfoliating effect

- Real Rose : For Soft and glowing skin
          - Heating effect
          - Hydrating texture

- Real Quinoa : Nourishing and exfoliating

And since I love this brand, I couldn't not get a couple of them: the rose one since I really love rose products, and Quinoa since I was really curious about it (read my review here)
So here is what I think about this one:

Description and claims:

- A refreshing finish from fresh, natural ingredients
- Sweet rose formula for moist, transparent skin
- Gives skin warmth with a jelly-like, moisturizing texture.
- Refreshes skin with a delicate natural fragrance while applying this mask.


Volume: 150 ml


Ingredients:

GLYCERIN, WATER, DIGLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER POWDER, CARBOMER,CITRIC ACID, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, TROMETHAMINE, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL


Like every other innisfree product, this contains many natural ingredients. You can check the Cosdna analytics here


How to use:

After a facial wash, spread an adequate amount over a clean and dry face, away from the eyes and mouth. Massage for about 1~2 minutes as to feel the heat and after 10~15 minutes, rinse using lukewarm water. (Recommended use: 3~4 times a week)

Packaging: 9/10





Just like the other real wash off masks, this one comes in a dark semi transparent jar with a silver twist-off cap, and a protective transparent plastic lid. There is no spatula though so it might bother some of you.


Scent: 10/10

Unlike the quinoa mask, this one smells like heaven ♥_♥. In addition to their many benefits, I adore how rose products smell.
One thing to keep in mind, when you start massaging this mask into your skin, its scent changes to a more medicinal one (a mixture between flu sticks and some anti inflammatory massage salve my dad used to use)

Texture: 9/10



It looks like a jelly with some supposedly rose bits in it (not sure), but once you start massaging it, it feels really thick like a massaging salve/ointment (it just keeps reminding me of it).



The effects: 10/10



After cleansing, I used this mask over a dry face, massaged it a little until it became kinda white and then left it on. I expected it to heat (like really heat) but it barely warmed up. After washing it off, my skin felt the smoothest it has ever been I unconsciously kept touching my face the whole evening.
Its effects last for a couple of days only (too bad), but I guess this is why they said to use it 3-4 times a week. But after using it frequently, I actually noticed that my skin became more bright and glowy. I love it.


Do I recommend it?

Yes. Absolutely.


From where did I get mine?

Innisfree Real Mask retails for $12.09 at Ibuybueauti and is available in 4 different "flavors".



Don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates ^_^ 

Bloglovin: Glow With Mei
Facebook: Glow With Mei
Instagram: @Glowithmei
Pinterest: Glowithmei

You May Also Like

0 comments