A'pieu Rilakkuma Air Fit Cushion Blusher #VL01 : Review

by - January 26, 2018




I have always wanted to try a lavender blusher, so when A'pieu collaborated with Rilakkuma and came with these new cushion blushers, I knew that I had to get one!


Description and Claims:



Capacity: 10g


Packaging: 8/10









This Rilakkuma cushion blusher come in a smaller version of your typical cushion compact. It is kinda similar to the Tonymoly Pokemon Cushion blusher (that I reviewed here) but is more bulky and kinda cuter imo. I'm still taking 2 points because it would have looked much cuter if they made it 3D or something. I love rilakkuma and I know they could do much better.




Shades: 7/10



This cushion blusher comes in 5 color options: 4 blushers and 1 shading color, which isn't really a wide range of colors compared to etude house and missha blushers, but still is a decent variety compared to other korean brands. They have all the basic colors as well which isn't bad either.




Scent: 9/10

It smells like typical bb creams.

Texture: 10/10

The cushion is saturated with liquidy cream blush. It is more watery than your typical bb cream but still doesn't affect your base makeup. It also is easily blendable and doesn't dry out the skin.




Pigmentation and color pay off: 7/10

I don't know about the other colors, but the one I got isn't super pigmented, but still, it looks really pretty and it brightens up the complexion and gives me a nice glow. 





Application: 9/10
If you are used to bb cushions, then you would love this product's application. It comes with a small puff that makes it easy to spread out the product on your cheeks and blend it out prettily.
Just keep in mind that you should tap the puff on your cheeks instead of swiping it, to avoid wiping your base makeup or unnecessarily move it around.

Lasting Power: 7/10

It isn't super lasting to be honest compared to western cream/powder blushes, and I think it has the same lasting power as the tonymoly one

Would I repurchase it?
I like it but I'll probably try other cushion blushers first and then decide which one is worth repurchasing.


Where did I get it from?

A’PIEU Rilakkuma Air Fit Cushion Blusher retails for $7.37 and is available in 5 shades at Ibuybeauti 



Don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates ^_^ 

Bloglovin: Glow With Mei
Facebook: Glow With Mei
Instagram: @Glowithmei
Pinterest: Glowithmei

You May Also Like

0 comments