Peripera Peri’s Water Moisture Cushion: Review

by - January 18, 2018





Hiyaa~~
Here I'm back again with another bb cushion review ~~
You might already know that I love peripera lippies, that's why I decided to give their bb cushions a  try as well (and if the main reason I got them is because of their cute packaging, no one has to know)


Description and claims:





Volume: 13g


Packaging: 10/10

This bb cushion comes in a BlackPink (ahm) box with the usual peripera drawing that reminds me so much of 2NE1 on the front and some additional information on the back.





The cushion's packaging is similar to your typical bb cushion, with a pearly pink top and a black base, a push button and quite thick beige air puff.




Scent: 8/10

It vaguely smells like a mixture floral soaps and sunscreen. Nothing overwhelming.


Shades: 6/10

This cushion comes in only 2 shades:
- No 1 Light Vanilla
- No 2  Natural Beige
I got the No 1 shade and seems like it's darker than the usual 21 bb cushions I have. I compared it with Missha M Magic Cushion but the difference doesn't show much on camera.


Undertone: This cushion has a neutral undertone that runs sliiiiightly on the pink side (well at least compared to the missha bb cushion, it looked less yellow to me).
SPF: 50 PA+++ which means you might look like a ghost if you took pictures with flash while having this bb cushion on (or any other korean bb cushion for this matter)

Texture: 6/10

The cushion is saturated with product, and the BB cream is so lightweight, spread thinly and adheres well to the skin. It can be kinda sticky and transfers during the first couple of minutes.



Coverage: 5/10

This BB cushion has a light to medium coverage that can't be really built up. I personally had to apply at least two layers to hide all the redness around my nose and cheeks, so if you are looking for coverage, this might not be the right one for you.


Finish: 7/10

This BB cushion has a dewy finish, and feels really hydrating thanks to the avocado oil and Shea butter included in it.
Having a dehydrated combination skin, I'm always concerned about foundations clinging to my dry patches and emphasizing them, which this BB cushion sadly did, and separating around my nose and cheeks, which surprisingly didn't happen after using this one even though it is fairly moisturizing.


Lasting power: 5/10

Just like many other moisturizing BB cushions, this one doesn't last for longer than 3-4 hours before you'll have to reapply it. It doesn't cake up when you reapply it (just make sure you aren't applying more than 2-3 layers), and wears off nicely, no ugly separation around my nose and cheeks.


Do I recommend it?

Umm no not really.. Unless you have a perfect skin and need to add this natural dewy glow to your skin. Also, keep in mind that the shades run a little darker than your typical 21.



Don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates ^_^ 

Bloglovin: Glow With Mei
Facebook: Glow With Mei
Instagram: @Glowithmei
Pinterest: Glowithmei

You May Also Like

0 comments