MeMe It's My Cushion Pact: Review and BB cushion DIY.

by - May 19, 2017





Hello Lovelies, welcome back to my blog :)

BB cushions have been the trend for a while now, but the problem is that they are either too expensive for the little amount of product you get (15g), or the color doesn't really fit (even though you buy the same bb cream's shade you usually use, it's either lighter or darker, rarely the same), that's why I decided to make my own BB cushion.

There are many cushion cases in the market, but this one caught my eye since the first time I saw it in MEMEBOX US website, and then it appeared on TesterKorea after being requested and I couldn't stop myself from including it in my last haul

I love the typographical and simple cover, and also love the colors (Mint Green, baby pink, black and white). I've bought the Mint one for now but I'll probably buy the three other colors too.









Don't forget to peel off the fuzzy protector from the mirror

The packaging is similar to the other cushion cases (the blue air puff, the push thingie etc..), even though it might be less sturdy than some expensive ones out there (obviously), but it is absolutely worth it.

And now, let's move to making this customized bb cushion!
For this, you can either use a new empty cushion case, or reuse old one after washing it with a brush cleanser.


I doubled the quantity later.




You can simply put BB or CC cream alone (but it's no fun), as you can mix some few products as desired (BB/foundation + sunscreen + moisturisers + essences or serums... etc). In my case I decided to mix:- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit N02 : 20 pumps
- Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur: 5 pumps (I've been told that it might clog later, I'll let you know if it does)
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit W13 (it's darker than my skin tone, but I had to add it since the beauty shot is way too light, and it's summer.. I don't wanna look like a ghost between all those tanned people)
- Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence: few drops
- COSRX Centella Blemish Ampoule: few drops


I cut one tip of a Q-tip, and used it to mix the products.



Keep in mind that it's made for only 15g of product, so make sure to only fill 1/3 of the case, otherwise you'll have leaked product all over th8e place.

Once you have the right amount of product, place your sponge and use either the Q-tip or your finger to press down all over the cushion to allow bb cream to soak into it, you can also turn it upside down and leave it sit for an entire day if you aren't in a hurry.

If you are afraid you won't be able to make the right amount, mix it in a bowl and pour half the mixture in the case, place the cushion sponge and pour the rest on top of it, and then tap on top of it with your Q-tip to speed up its absorption.




And voila, you have now your very own BB cushion! Easy innit?

Don't forget to wash your puff once a week.


Have you ever made your own bb cushion? What did you use to make it? Lemme know in a comment down bellow ^^

Don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates ^_^ 

Bloglovin: Glow With Mei
Facebook: Glow With Mei
Instagram: @Glowithmei
Pinterest: Glowithmei

You May Also Like

0 comments