dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner: Review

by - October 22, 2017


If I had to pick one skincare product that I'm always skeptical about and do my utmost best to look into ingredients and patch test it multiple times before finally applying it to my face, it would be toners. My skin have reacted really badly to many toners in the past, and I had to spend so much time and money to save my skin, and I don't wanna relive that.
So today, I'm gonna talk about one of the few toners that don't irritate my skin, but improve it instead, it's dear Klairs supple preparation toner.



Description and claims:
The first burst of hydration the skin meets is a toner.
Meet the non-irritating toner that rejuvenates and restores hydration for tired skin

The first burst of water
KLAIR’S toner hydrates and calms sensitive skin post-cleansing and tidies the skin texture to smoothen while maintaining the optimal pH balance to help the absorption of other products as well. With a various plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended together for a calming formula, the non-irritating, super hydrating toner can be used for sensitive skin as well.

Faster absorption, enhanced hydration
The skin glows brighter with higher moisture retention. The Renewal Toner is prescribed with an upgraded moisturizer that rapidly absorbs into the skin while prolonging hydration by more than 20% than conventional toners with hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan. For dry skin, use 2-3 times consecutively to help relieve strain from dry skin. With decreased oiliness and increased absorption, it’s suitable all year around for oily skin as well.

Improve & fill the gaps
The new toner exceeds the capacity of the conventional toner by 30ml and can be used more generously with the replacement and exclusion of all components which may be irritating to sensitive skin by natural ingredients. Improve your experience with the improved package as well!

Source: wishtrend

Volume: 180ml

Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

How to use:
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to clean skin and use the heat of your palms to help the complete absorption. For dry areas, multiple applications are recommended.
- If using a cotton pad, soak the pad completely.

pH: 4.5

The scent:
Klairs signature scent: a pleasant flowery scent that fades away once the product is absorbed.


The performance:
Like I've mentioned before, I've always been skeptical when it comes to toners, since many of them left me utterly disappointed and confused because they break me out awfully, and I end up most of the time with a disastrous skin that I fortunately was able to restore thanks to Tiam My Signature C Source (that I reviewed here)
That's why, I was hesitant about using this toner at first even though it is an alcohol free toner, but seems like there was nothing to worry about.
I happened to try this toner sometime mid 2014, and I fell in love with it since it cooled and soothed my skin instead of doing what I was afraid of, irritating it, it also is noticeably hydrating and somehow helped restoring my dry skin and healing the few problematic spots I have.


This toner has a watery consistency so it is quickly absorbed, without leaving any sticky residue nor making my skin feel tight which is always a plus for me. It has a low  pH level as well unlike most of the other hydrating toners, which is also a good thing for your skin.
So, everything combined, I really love this toner, and from the first few times I've tried it I knew that it would be one of my favorite toners for a really long time, and I was right, it's been almost 4 years and I'm still using it (along with another toner that I fell in love with along the way, check its review up here)


Summary
Pros: 
- Alcohol free
- Great at soothing and cooling skin
- No more redness
- Doesn't break me out
- Does a good job healing sensitive/damaged skin
- A little goes a long way
- Adds Hydration to your routine
- pH = 4,5
- Many great ingredients

Cons:
- The added fragrance might be a con for some, especially if they are allergic to it.

Would I repurchase it?

Of course. It is one of my favs


Where can you buy it?
- Retails for 21.99$ at Wishtrend*. (use my invitation code: 125028803 to get $5 off your first $30 purchase)
- At Amazonfor $18.80. (Click here for an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial)






Don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates ^_^ 


Bloglovin: Glow With Mei
Facebook: Glow With Mei
Instagram: @Glowithmei
Pinterest: Glowithmei

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for a good toner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exactly the same. I have sensitive and oily skin so I find it hard to find a toner that suits my skin and does not cause it to flare up. Is Klairs cruelty free do you know? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these prdocuts! I am a huge fan of cosrx. I started using klairs recently too. I mainly use Korean skin care products like these because they are so effective and have helped my skin so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My skin is crazy sensitive so I feel your pain on finding something that fits and suits my needs. But these products do look and sound great.

    ReplyDelete